Butter Factory Studios
Butter Factory Studios is home to six artists working in a variety of media. As well as being an open workspace and gallery, the studio hosts life drawing sessions, workshops and exhibitions by guest artists. There is always something new to explore at Butter Factory Studios.
The studios are on the ground floor of the restored Old Butter Factory, a character-filled building in central Denmark which also houses a cafe restuarant and gift shop.
The resident artists are:
- Robyn Lees: Clay and Glass Artist, Painting and Mixed Media
- Helmie Van Melle: Painting and Mixed Media
- Bruce Carter: Printmaking, Painting and Mixed Media
- Alison Kershaw: Painting and Printmaking
- Nikki Green: Printmaking, Painting, Mixed-Media and Tuition (www.scribalart.com)
- Barb Thayne: Painting and Printmaking
Our Opening Hours are Wednesday to Sunday 10 am to 4 pm