Sun, Surf and Sand
Explore Denmark's endlesss white sandy beaches...
With over 100 kilometres of sparkling coastline, Denmark is home to a magnificent aquatic playground. Experience gigantic granite boulders, sculpted limestone cliffs, dramatic dolerite cliffs, secluded white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and thunderous surf.
Here are our suggestions for things to do on your visit to Denmark.
- Play Hide & Seek at Elephant Rocks: These giant granite boulders resemble a herd of elephants sheltering in a stunning turquoise cove. Skip amongst the boulders on low tide, or swim through the alleys and channels when the tide is in.
- Paddle: Denmark's rivers and inlets are perfect for a gentle day of kayaking or canoeing. Our favourite paddling spots are the Denmark River, Wilson Inlet, and the Frankland River. Ask our friendly staff about hiring a canoe or kayak.
- Snorkelling: grab a snorkel and explore the pristine waters and reefs teeming with marine life. Our favourite locations are Greens Pool and Anvil Beach.
- Fish: the waters of Wilson Inlet and the Southern Ocean offer some great fishing � whether it�s off the beach, on the rocky headlands, or on board a fishing charter. Remember that the southern ocean can be unpredictable and take care when fishing on rock platforms and ledges.
- Lazing on the beach: there are plenty of white sandy beaches to choose from. We recommend Greens Pool, Lights Beach, Ocean Beach, and Peaceful Bay.
- Surf: Denmark's epic surf breaks are suitable for beginners as well as experienced surf riders. Don�t have a board? Surfboard hire and surfing lessons are available.