Looking for excitement?
Then you've come to the right place. Denmark is an adventure lovers' paradise. If you love the thrill of an adrenaline rush, then look no further. There are loads of action-packed activities for those who are seeking a thrill! Surfing, kayaking, horse riding, mountain biking, bushwalking, 4WDing … these are just some of the adventurous activities that are waiting for you in the great outdoors.
Here are our suggestions for things to do on your visit to Denmark.
- Four wheel driving: Get off-road into Denmark's remote national parks and nature reserves and experience the real wilderness. Remember to carry recovery gear and let down your tyres when driving on sand. Go with a professional guide on a 4WD Tour that will take you on a journey to remember.
- Stand on Western Australia's Southern-most point: West Cape Howe National Park is the most southerly point of the state - feel the rush of the wind through your hair as you stand on the magnificent dolerite cliffs of the cape. Next stop is Antarctica.
- Fly like an eagle: Take a scenic flight over the magnificent southern coastline - look for whales and dolphins and enjoy a birds-eye-view of stunning cliffs and beaches, giant forests, and rolling green farmland.
- Surf the waves: Denmark is home to some of Western Australia's best surf breaks. Join a group surf lesson, or do a one-on-one private session with a qualified surf instructor.
- Mountain Biking: Hit the hills and enjoy the thrill of mountain biking through Denmark's forests. The Munda Biddi Trail includes some great sections of purpose-built trail suitable for adrenalin junkies. For those looking for a more sedate ride, ask our friendly staff for information about Denmark's numerous cycle trails.
- Bushwalking: If you prefer to experience your adventures on foot, Denmark is home to a wonderful array of hiking trails to suit all ages and fitness levels. Choose from strenous scrambles, to gentle strolls.