Experience Autumn in Denmark
Taste the Great Southern
As the days begin to cool, there is still so much to do in Denmark in Autumn (March to May). Blue skies and temperate days are perfect for walking through National Parks, fishing in the ocean or inlet, or spending a day out in the vineyards. The region comes alive with food inspired events including the largest food and wine festival in Western Australia, Taste Great Southern.
- Indulging: Taste Great Southern is the largest geographically spread food and wine festival in Western Australia. Spend a day or a week experiencing this festival of all things food and wine. Take part in a master class with a world-renowned chef, indulge in a long-table lunch at a vineyard, or sample the Great Southern's award-winning wines.
- Horse-riding: Autumn is a stunning time of the year to explore the bush from horseback. Join a small group tour or take a lesson.
- Exploring the wilderness: As the crowds depart at the end of Summer, it's time to experience the region's national parks in peace and tranquility.
- Cruising the waterways: Experience the region's stunning waterways by canoe, kayak or on board a cruise boat.
- Pampering yourself: It's time to relax and de-stress at one of Denmark's many spa and wellness centres.